The point-to-point wireless topology (also called P2P) is the simplest network architecture you can set up in order to connect two locations using a wireless radio link.
Point-to-point wireless links can go from a short-range link connecting two locations just a few hundreds of meters apart to a long-range point-to-point wireless link that connects two locations tens of miles away from each other. In a point to-point-wireless link, distance is affected by the height of each Ethernet radio device, the frequency used, the power level, and environmental interference.
The New York Stock Exchange
The most prestigious exchange in the world is the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). The “Big Board” was founded over 200 years ago in 1792 with the signing of the Buttonwood Agreement by 24 New York City stockbrokers and merchants. Currently the NYSE, with stocks like General Electric, McDonald’s, Citigroup, Coca-Cola, Gillette and Wal-mart, is the market of choice for the largest companies in America.
- Invest in approximately 20 to 30 stocks in at least six to eight sectors with different investment characteristics.
- No more than 20% of the total value of your stock portfolio should be in any one sector.
- No more than 10% of the total value of your stock portfolio should be in any one stock.
- You should invest a minimum of approximately 3% to 4% of the total value of your stock portfolio in each stock.
Deciding which stocks to invest in can be difficult, especially if you have a low tolerance for risk. That’s why it’s important to define one’s financial goals and how much risk can be tolerated. Research stocks that fit within your strategy and invest in stocks that have the potential to help you meet your specific goals, whether you want investment growth, income, or a combination of the two.
Your Financial Advisor can provide you with a wide range of stock investing services, including:
- Asset allocation strategy development
- Individual stock selection
- Help in deciding when to buy and sell your stocks